We are delighted to advertise for a Level 4 Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking, motivated team in our “Outstanding” school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, experienced and have a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum as well as all the Primary Years.
• driven by success
• excited by new opportunities and challenges
• a fantastic team player with high standards for teaching and learning
• able to work in a year group in Early years, K.S.1 or K.S.2
• confident to cover classes for PPA across the early years and Primary school age range
If so we can offer you…
• a supportive environment where children thrive
• a knowledgeable and experienced team
• continuous professional development opportunities
• the opportunity to work in an outstanding school
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate the ability to motivate, support and enthuse pupils. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a year group team and also take responsibility for other classes across the Primary and Early Years age range when needed, including PPA.
The role will be subject to good references and a DBS check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date at 9AM on Monday 1st November 2021
Crossacres Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.