We have two vacancies for Level 4 (HLTA) Teaching Assistants in our brilliant school. Initially one will work in EYFS & one will work in Key Stage 1.
We are looking for someone who:
• Places safeguarding of children at the heart of everything they do
• Is passionate about teaching and enabling children to achieve their potential and will ‘go the extra mile’ to help them to do so
• Has strong reading, writing and numeracy skills & understands child development and learning processes
• Is able to teach in ways that engage children and motivate them to want to learn
• Has experience of working with children with additional needs
• Manages children’s behaviour in a positive way and gets the best out of them
• Is willing to contribute fully as a member of an enthusiastic and talented team and get the best out of our excellent support staff
• Feels at home in a school that is culturally, ethnically and socially diverse
We can offer a school where pupils are enthusiastic, well behaved and very keen to learn, and where staff are supportive, helpful and creative. We all have a tremendous sense of pride in the work that we do in school and expect the successful candidate will share this.
Full time, term time only, plus 5 inset days.
35 Hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Grade 5, points 13–19, £22,627 - £25,481 (Pro Rata)
Closing date for applications: 4th July 2022 9.00am (N.B. Applications received after this time will not be accepted).
Interviews: 8th July 2022
Cavendish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.