Andalusia Academy Bristol is seeking to appoint a lower Key Stage 2 Teacher for September 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced gifted teacher who is inspiring and energetic in the classroom: we want to seek out the very best teachers who can bring new and exciting ideas and inspire a lifelong love of learning in our wonderful children.
Andalusia Academy Bristol is a vibrant and multi-cultural school with a very unique and enjoyable approach to learning, staff, parents and carers work together to ensure everyone achieves and receives the best education possible.
- UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equiva
- Experience Teaching Key Stage 2 in the UK (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
If you are interested in this role or finding out about other roles we have, please get in touch!
Andalusia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Candidates who require a work permit need not apply.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of all qualifications will be required prior to an appointment being offered.