Lower KS2 Phase Leader, MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b, full-time, permanent post.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to join our Leadership Team as our Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader, to start September 2019.
You will be leading our LKS2 phase team of two Y3 and two Y4 classes, one of which you will be teaching. You must be able to demonstrate excellent teaching in this phase and demonstrate your wider impact on the development of high-quality teaching and learning in your current setting.
In the role, you will:
• be responsible for ensuring effective teaching and learning in your phase
• manage a team of staff and support their professional development
• support the creation and implementation of the school development plan to improve outcomes not only in your phase but across the school
• be responsible for the pastoral care of pupils throughout the phase and promote good behaviour across school
• monitor pupil progress and curriculum provision throughout the phase to ensure consistency and positive pupil outcomes
You will also be expected to take a curriculum or improvement priority lead, area to be agreed.
We are looking for the right person to join our staff team, ready to work with us to move our school rapidly forwards to give our children the best opportunities.
We can offer you strong support from our Leadership Team, a supportive and committed staff team, a modern working environment and most importantly, very happy and enthusiastic children!
This post is NOT suitable for NQTs.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school or email Katie Longden, Office Manager, on the address provided on the application form if you wish to visit our school or for any other queries.
Closing date: Friday 10th May 2019
Interviews: Friday 17th May 2019
Oulton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all children, and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please make sure you download the SCHOOL application form, and email completed forms to address given. Due to our stringent safeguarding policy, CVs will never be accepted. All posts are contingent on advanced DBS clearance.