Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
Contract Type: Temporary
Start date: 1st September 2020
The Governing Body of St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a temporary, creative, exemplary classroom practitioner to join our KS2 team, initially based in Y4 class. This is a temporary contract, for 1 year, in the first instance, due to staffing changes.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent, innovative and creative teacher
• Demonstrates of good understanding of how children learn
• Uses a variety of teaching strategies to ensure pupils are challenged and inspired
• Has a good knowledge and understanding of KS2 curriculum
• Is reflective, diagnostic and self-evaluative
• Has a good understanding of Assessment for Learning
• Works supportively with colleagues
We are a recently inspected ‘good’ and fast improving school, that will offer:
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
• Outstanding training (ie Mastery Maths and Read-Write-Inc.)
• A supportive and welcoming team environment
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of our KS2 and our drive to achieve excellence.
Deadline: Mon 13 July 2020 (9am)
Shortlisting: Mon 13 July 2020
Interviews: Thurs 16 July 2020
To apply, please complete the application form and return it to the school by post, email or hand deliver, by the above deadline.
Applicants that are shortlisted will be expected to provide the details of two satisfactory references.
For more information or should you wish to visit the school you are very welcome, however you will need to call the school to make an appointment on 0113-270 0978, until the 17th July only... after that the school is closed.
Beeston St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary Sch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.