Do you want to be part of something amazing? Are you an inspirational, dynamic, hard-working, outstanding Key Stage 2 practitioner who can build and lead a team to deliver spectacular outcomes for all of our wonderful pupils? Do you want to be part of a school that has an established ethos, a clearly defined set of values and a forward thinking SLT? If you are answering YES to all of the above, then you could be the person we are looking for at Southglade Primary School. We are looking to appoint an amazing Lower Key Stage 2 leader to join our happy, inclusive and thriving school. We are a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are totally committed to ensuring that each and everyone of our pupils reaches their maximum potential. We are a school that aims for the highest academic standards whilst delivering a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that nurtures the talents of everyone of our pupils. We are looking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated teacher and leader that will help us to achieve our goals, drive forwards improvements in our school and to help deliver our school ethos of: Valued, Respected. Believe to achieve.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent practitioner and leader, who is seeking a new challenge or a step onwards in their career, to join a hardworking, dedicated and very friendly team.
Our new Lower KS2 phase leader will be someone who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning and developing a love for learning in all of our children
• has some experience of leadership and for being a role model in best practice
• has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• has passion and energy in the classroom and is committed to making a difference to pupils’ lives
• has the skills to lead a team and to inspire others and create a shared vision
• can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• has a commitment to continuing professional development
• is a creative and innovative thinker
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
• a positive working environment where everyone is valued
• an environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• the opportunity to work closely with the school’s Senior Leadership Team
• dedicated PPA and leadership time
• the opportunity to be creative and innovative within their role
• high quality professional support and development
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Safeguarding Recruitment statement Southglade Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications is: Monday 26th April 2021
Interviews will take place the week beginning the 26th April 2021
Visits to the school are highly recommended (and will adhere to covid-19 restrictions).
Southglade Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.