Classroom Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) / HLTA considered
31.25 hours pw – 38.6 weeks p.a.
Salary: from Surrey S3 - FTE £17,316 p.a. - £12.682 pro rata
"The teachers have warm, friendly relationships with pupils. This means pupils want to do their best for their teachers." Ofsted January 2015
We are seeking dedicated professionals to work with a child with an autistic spectrum disorder and who needs additional support to thrive and progress within our school environment.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Are patient and care for children
- Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
- Can inspire and motivate children and are committed to raising standards through example and innovation
- Have good spoken English
- Have good English, Maths and ICT skills
- Are team players who are flexible, personable and resilient in their approach with children
Previous experience of working with children and young people with special edcuational needs is desirable, but not essential.
The Marist is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is essential for these positions.
The Marist Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.