Positive Resilient Meaningful
Are you an enthusiastic and self –motivated learning support assistant with a commitment and warmth to work with children in a nurturing Junior School?
We are looking to recruit FOUR excellent practitioners who will work with our KS2 classes or support pupils with complex SEND. The posts will also include midday meals cover for supervision of children during lunch times.
The start date of September 1st is pending whole school opening due to Covid 19. These are fixed term contracts until 31st August 2021, and will be subject to annual review and dependent on funding.
Our school has a fantastic team ethos and we have a very diverse and supportive community. We have a beautiful site, dynamic staff as well as training opportunities. There is a strong sense of partnership and support between parents/carers, governors, pupils, staff and the local community.
- A nurturing,friendly ethos
- A friendly, welcoming community
- A motivated team of staff
- Happy, lively children who are keen to learn and work hard
- Supportive parents/carers
- A friendly school environment with colleagues who will support you
- Senior staff who will support your commitment to continuing professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be positive, innovative and imaginative
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Be a team player committed to raising standards
- Have a patient, resilient disposition
- Be adaptable, flexible and well prepared
- Be prepared to enter fully into school life
- Have high expectations of every child’s achievement and behaviour
- Enjoy working with children
Visits to the school are usually encouraged however due to COVID19 situation a phone call with the headteacher is encouraged. Please call the infant school office or the junior school office (from 1st June) to book an individual appointment slot.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 17th June 2020
Interview and Tasks: To be arranged (the arrangements for this will be different to the normal process due to COVID19 situation)
Chester Park Junior School is committed to safeguarding all pupils and staff. This post is subject to enhanced DBS approval and detailed references will be required prior to interview should you be shortlisted for the post.
Chester Park Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.