Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 6 ¼ hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 11.55am – 1.15pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,622 per annum)
This is a fixed term post until 18th April 2021 subject to a staffing review
You would be required to work closely with children of all ages to develop a positive lunchtime experience. This includes:
- Encouraging children to eat a healthy balanced meal
- Ensuring positive behaviour in the dinner hall and outside
- Encouraging children to play together, initiating games and activities
We are looking for someone who:
- Can work well as part of a team
- Can build positive relationships with children from across the primary age range
- Is positive and has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- a supportive working environment in a small school setting which values everyone
- well-motivated children who are ready for a challenge
- opportunities for further professional development
Closing date: 9am, 11th December 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Iron Acton Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.