As St Augustine's Primary School continues to thrive, this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed staff to join us.
The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking a Lunchtime Organiser to join our friendly staff.
We are looking for someone who will support and encourage play and welfare during the lunchtime period. General duties will include supervising the children whilst they are eating and whilst they are in the playground afterwards. This may also include looking after children with toileting issues.
• GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification or be willing to work towards this
• ICT Level 1 or be willing to work towards this
• the skills to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children
• ability to use their own initiative and have a positive attitude towards the school ethos as well as be adaptable in situations
• excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
• a proven track record of good attendance
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across the Trust
• a firm commitment to your professional development
• an innovative and forward thinking Leadership Team
• a strong focus on staff wellbeing
Grade and Salary: Band Scale point 4 Grade B
Actual salary £2090.42
Hours 5.00 hrs
Advert Closing Date 27th September 2019 12.00
Interview Date W/c 4th October 2019
Location St Augustines Bolton Road Pendlebury, Salford.
Contract Type Fixed Term – term time only
End Date or Duration 12 months initially
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced DBS and pre-employment checks.
Gorton Mount Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.