Hours: 6 Hours and 15 minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 12pm – 1.15pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,803 per annum)
Are you someone who has a caring attitude and an ability to interact positively with children?
If so, Blackhorse Primary School is looking for a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join their enthusiastic and friendly team. You will enjoy working with our well behaved children and be able to cope well during a very busy part of the school day. The successful candidate will join our team to help, care for and support our children during the lunchtime period.
Opportunities to be part of the whole school development and undertake further training will be encouraged. We are very proud of our School and the working environment that we provide.
We can offer you:
• Well-behaved children;
• A friendly supportive staff and inclusive community;
• Modern premises and growing pupil numbers;
• Opportunities to support children at lunchtime across the school including within our Outstanding Resource Base.
• Further opportunities to develop your skills working within a school setting.
Please apply if you are:
• Flexible and hardworking;
• Keen to undertake further training;
• Motivated and interested in encouraging and participating in children’s play;
• Are an excellent team player and have experience of working collaboratively with others;
• Can show a sensitivity to working and caring for children.
Blackhorse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place: Friday 3 May 2019
Blackhorse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.