Hours: 6 hours 15 minutes per week, term time only. 1 hour 15 minutes per day. Less days would be considered for the right candidate
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,803 per annum)
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our lunchtime team. The successful applicant will need to enjoy working with children, be flexible, cheerful and be comfortable working as part of a team.
The post involves supervising the children over the lunchtime in the hall, helping them with their lunches and in the playground, supervising behaviour and encouraging sensible and active play.
We can offer you the chance to join a school that has ...
• engaged, creative, eager learners who rise to challenges and are determined to do their best.
• a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed staff, strong community and Church links and a fully engaged and supportive Governing Body.
• a strong SLT that are committed to CPD for all staff.
• a fantastic team of lunchtime supervisors who work well together and want the best for our children.
We are looking for someone that is…
• a dedicated and enthusiastic person, who rises to the challenge of engaging and motivating pupils.
• a true team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and is keen to develop professional relationships with the whole team.
• sympathetic to our Christian distinctiveness and values as a Church school
• full of enthusiasm, energy and humour
• keen to develop their skills in leading effective and fun playtimes for all our children
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on to arrange.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Christ Church, Church of England Junior School, Downend is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.