Hours: 4 hours 30 minutes per week, term time only (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 12.15pm – 1.45pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,018 per annum)
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2020 or the postholder’s return if earlier.
Christ Church Infants is a school situated within South Glos on the boarder with Bristol. We have a three class intake and 225 children on role. We are an oversubscribed school and have been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in April 2017. We are looking for a team member who shows these qualities:
• be an energetic, enthusiastic and a committed team member
• be confident with strong interpersonal skills
• be resilient and adaptable
• be able to enthuse children to love playing
• be able to encourage a determination to succeed
• be relentlessly optimistic with a good sense of humour!
• be prepared to actively support our Church School Values
In return we can offer
• a caring, dedicated and supportive staff team
• enthusiastic and motivated children
• opportunities for professional development across a ‘learning community’
• our distinctive Christian ethos in which we are Caring, Courageous and Inspired
• a supportive governing body and parent community
• the chance to make a difference
In addition to the Lunch break role, our Lunchbreak Supervisors also work as reading assistants within our school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th September.
Christ Church, Church of England Infant School, Downend is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.