Hours: 6 Hours 45 minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 11.50am – 1.10pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£3,027 per annum)
We are looking to appoint a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our hard working and dedicated staff team.
We need you to:
• Be warm, positive, caring and fully committed to the safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of our children.
• Be patient, calm, organised and adaptable.
• Work well as part of a team, but also able to use your own initiative.
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
• Be fully supportive of the school’s approach to outdoor plan and our ‘whatever the weather’ approach.
• Have the communication skills necessary to act as a link between the children, the other lunchbreak staff and the rest of the adults working in school.
• Be prepared to fully participate in training and professional development where applicable to the post.
• Understand the need for and adhere to strictest standards of confidentiality.
In return we offer:
• A popular and forward looking school.
• A fantastic outdoor play environment including wooded area, a large field and separate playground.
• A fantastic, friendly and supportive team of Lunchbreak Supervisors committed to making lunchtime an enjoyable experience for all.
• Supportive and friendly team of staff and governors.
• Commitment to your professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is 4th November 2019.
The Ridge Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.