Hours: 7 Hours 15 minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 11.50am – 1.15pm.
Salary: Hay 13 (£3,041 per annum)
The Lunchbreak supervisor role will include responsibility for supervising children during the lunchtime in the dining hall, playground or indoors (when wet).
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent knowledge and understanding of positive behaviour management and strategies to promote this
• Can be flexible and have the ability to use initiative
• Can be a good team player who is able to work collaboratively with other lunch break supervisors, teachers and senior management
• Is approachable and a good communicator
• Is willing to learn and take on new ideas and attend relevant training
The post will involve supporting and developing social communication and interaction and play skills; and support in conforming to expected behaviour in the dining hall and playground.
Stanbridge Primary School is a happy and successful school with a positive, caring ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding the children in our care. Please note that a satisfactory DBS check and two recent references are conditions of employment.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd May 2021.
Stanbridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.