Lunchbreak Supervisor x 2
Start date: 7th September 2020
Hours: 5 hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 12pm – 1pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,041 per annum)
This is a key position within the school; the successful applicants will act as a positive role model, be committed, reliable, motivated and able to work well under pressure and as a member of a team.
Duties will include:
• Setting up and clearing away the dining hall
• Assisting children with their lunch
• Encouraging social skills
• Develop playground games and activities
• Establish appropriate manners and behaviour which support the School’s aims and values
• To attend to any sickness/accidents
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive working environment with a dedicated team of staff
• A motivated and eager community of learners
• Excellent facilities and resources
Full training will be given; knowledge of first aid or the willingness to carry out training would be an advantage. Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 31st August 2020.
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
St Peter's Anglican / Methodist VC Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.