Little Mead Primary Academy(part of the Endeavour Academy Trust) are looking for a Lunchtime Assistant to join their teams.
This vacancy is based at Little Mead Primary Academy.
Little Mead Primary Academy are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to:
- build positive relationships with our children
- support the children to enjoy their lunch breaks and return to class ready for the afternoon's teaching and learning
- help the children to have a safe and healthy lunchtime experience.
In return we work hard to support our lunch time staff and offer opportunities for professional training, career progression and the chance to play a key part in helping our children to get the most out of their lunchtimes.
Our lunchtime staff are responsible for:
- supervising pupils over the lunchtime period
- leading and taking part in games and activities with the pupils
- encouraging children to eat their meals
- dealing with behavioural incidents in line with the school's Behaviour Policy and discussing concerns with class teachers or members of the Senior Leadership Team
- playing a key part in the school's health and safety processes
- helping children to interact positively with one another during lunchtimes.
Little Mead Primary Academy is part of the Endeavour Academy Trust, which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You can find our Child Protection Policy on the trust's website:
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.