Camberwell Park Specialist Support School based in North Manchester have a vacancy for a Lunchtime Organiser for a term-time permanent position. The successful candidates will be friendly and reliable team members with a passion for working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Our children's needs include severe learning difficulties, autism, complex challenging behaviour, children who are non-verbal, profound and multiple needs plus hearing and visually impaired.
Camberwell Park is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2010, 2013, 2018) with very high standards. We have 145 children across 2 sites (Moston and Blackley) and the successful candidate should be flexible to work at either site.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week (8 hours 20 mins per week)
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers
- Free access to employee assistance programme.
- An enhanced training package
The job entails supporting with the children's lunchtime.. supporting with feeding and toileting, ensuring that the children are safe and have a fun playtime experience, supporting the class staff classroom tasks.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- a commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our school website. Please download the application pack from the Eteach website.
Please note CV's will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you complete the application form in full and you cover all the aspects in the person specification. You will not be shortlisted if these skills are not evident.
The closing date for this post is Monday 23rd September at 9am.
Interviews will be held on w/b 30/9/19.
Two references and a clear DBS are required for this role.
Camberwell Park Specialist Support School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.