Lunchtime Organiser (10 hrs) – 2 roles
Acacias is a good school with a very supportive staff team who have high expectations for themselves, their colleagues and their pupils. We are looking for excellent lunchtime organisers to join our team.
Experience of working with children, as well as good communication skills and the ability to relate to people are essential.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Establish a good rapport with the students in your care
• Be friendly, patient and understanding towards the pupils
• Be flexible, motivated and able to follow instructions
• Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to varying situations
• Be open to new ideas and be committed to working as part of a team
• Have high expectations of pupil behaviour
We can offer:
- Friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn;
- An enthusiastic and committed staff;
- A leadership team committed to continuous school improvement;
- A commitment to your continuing professional development.
Unfortunately, due to the current coronavirus pandemic we are unable to offer tours of the school.
Acacias CP School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service clearance.
Acacias Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.