10 hours per week £9.54 per hour
Required for November 2020
Temporary until the 31st March 2021
The governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, caring & highly motivated Lunchtime Organiser to join their hard-working, dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be strongly committed to enriching the Catholic life of our school & mission
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels
• Have the ability to respond to every day situations in a calm & effective manner
We can offer:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued as part of our team
• Fantastic, motivated, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
• A warm, friendly & talented staff team who will support you.
Closing date: on Friday 30th October 2020 at 12 noon
St Margaret Mary’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all of our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.
St Margaret Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, all posts at the School are be subject to Enhanced CRB Clearance.