Hazel Community Primary School based in Leicester is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible lunchtime assistant for a term-time permanent position. We are looking for someone who has good communication skills, is able to engage with the school community and is calm and can be a positive role model to the children. The roles are permanent subject to probation. The hours of work will be 11.45am – 1.15pm Monday to Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week 11.45am – 1.15pm
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
The post will involve effectively supervising pupils in and around the school premises in accordance with the general policies, systems and guidelines of the school. Under the direction of the Lunchtime Manager, supervises and actively encourages their participation in appropriate play activities.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- knowledge of kitchen health and safety
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting school website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.