We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor (temporary open ended)
Grade 4 Point 5 £9.36 per hour (term time only)
5.80 hours a week
Required to start ASAP
We are currently rated by OFSTED as a ‘good school’ and aspire to provide an excellent and exciting educational experience for our children. Our school is an integral part of the community and looks to combine traditional values with a forward thinking outlook. We provide a high quality learning experience for children, enabling them to access a range of academic, sporting and arts related opportunities.
We can offer:
- An attractive and newly refurbished working environment
- Dedicated, friendly and supportive staff team
- Parents and governors who support the work of the school
- Wonderful children
- Professional development opportunities.
- To take responsibility for the health and safety and security of children during the school lunch break.
- To follow the leadership of the Lunchtime Manager.
If you feel you have the drive, determination and experience to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the personal specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Interviews will be confirmed on selection for interview.
Please contact Chris Hulbert in the first instance to discuss the application.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the personal specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.