Child Supervisory Support Officer
Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
Mon-Fri 12:00 pm-1.20 pm
Clifton Primary School requires an outstanding Lunchtime Supervisor to start with us ASAP.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced governing body.
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you. Visits to our school are encouraged.
Closing Date is 27 June 2021.
Interviews will take place 1 July 2021.
Any questions about the application process please contact: Carla Varley, HR Administrator, at Clifton Primary School
Clifton Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.