Mulberry Park Educate Together Primary Academy is a growing school on the Mulberry Park estate in Bath. We opened in 2018 and from September 2021 we will have four classes,from Reception,to Year 3. We will continue to grow a year at a time until we reach full capacity as a one-form entry school with 210 pupils.
Mulberry Park Educate Together Primary Academy is looking for a lunchtime supervisor to join our small, hardworking team. Hours are 11.50 - 1.20 5 days a week term time only. The pay s £9.16 per hour.
We are looking for a lunchtime supervisor to:
- help serve dinner
- support and encourage children during dinner
- guide playtime, joining in and leading play activities
- create a safe and friendly atmosphere at lunchtime
- deliver basic first aid
- encourage positive behaviour
- support in the clearing up of the dining hall
- work as part of our team
Our ethos at Mulberry Park Educate Together is:
- Equality based: children of all social, cultural and religious backgrounds being equally respected
- Co-educational and committed to encouraging all children to explore their full range of abilities and opportunities
- Child-centred: all children have a voice and staff make decisions that are right for our children
- Democratic whereby all children, staff and parents are involved in decisions that we make
If you fully support our ethos and would like to join us in establishing this further, then please apply using the application form by 9am on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
Ideally, you will have some experience working with children and will be able to demonstrate an interest in encouraging their play and keeping them safe.
We can offer a supportive atmosphere, full training and involvement in all relevant school decisions. You will need to be a good communicator so excellent verbal and written English is essential.
Mulberry Park Educate Together Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.