Hours: 5 hours x 38 weeks (term time)
Payscale: Lunchtime Supervisors Level 1
School Lunchtimes are an important part of the school day, we are currently seeking to appoint caring and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisors to join our happy, thriving school for the spring and summer term.
Candidates need to:
• Ensure the security, safety and well-being of our children.
• Be a positive role model for the pupils.
• Promote social, emotional and physical development.
• Actively encourage positive play through activities and games.
• Work as part of a team.
• Demonstrate a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• Have a knowledge of health and safety.
• Have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• Be willing to attend relevant training.
In return we can offer you:
• A friendly supportive environment to work in.
• Well behaved, happy pupils to work with
• Ongoing support and professional development.
Closing date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: Friday 10th December 2021
Green Lane Infant School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applicants from all those who believe they have suitable experience and qualifications. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken, including an enhanced DBS.
Green Lane Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.