Coleman Primary is a large (c700 nor) school situated in North Evington serving a culturally diverse community with whom we have strong links. Coleman was rated a 'Good' school by Ofsted in May, 2016. We currently have the following vacancies;
Lunchtime Supervisors, 5 hours 50 minutes per week, term time only;
Coleman Primary School requires a number of Lunchtime Supervisors for inside and outside work
• To manage and monitor children from F2, KS1 and KS2 during the lunchtime break;
• Maintain good order and discipline amongst children ensuring their safeguarding and health and safety;
• Supports the Dinner Managers regarding accidents and problems with discipline;
• Assists children,including special needs, with their mobility and feeding as necessary;
• Promotes acceptable standards of behaviour in compliance with the school's standards.
Please see Job Description attached.
Applications close Monday 28th January, 2019.
Interviews week commencing Monday, 4th February, 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.