We are looking to appoint a caring and committed Supervisory Assistant to join our lunchtime team supervising children and promoting play. You will be joining a team of like minded individuals who all want the best for the pupils and the school. Duties will include maintaining a clean and hygienic environment and ensuring pupils are safe and well-behaved while eating in the dining room and playing outside.
The hours are 10 hours per week (11.30am- 1.30pm daily) Monday to Friday term time only.
The post is initially until August 2021 subject to funding.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a caring and positive nature
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships based on mutual respect
- Promote an orderly and pleasant dining and play experience for pupils
- Be committed to high standards of behaviour
- Be creative and able to inspire friendships and games with groups
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school
- Be able to work as part of a team but also show initiative to work independently
- Be adaptable and open to new
ideas and practices
- Be punctual and reliable
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school but we invite you to visit our website where you will definitely get a flavour of the school. Should you have any questions regarding the position, please email or phone the school. (School reopens on Monday 2nd November)
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 9th November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place on Thursday 12th November.