RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
TEMPORARY SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT
HOURS: 6.25 Hours Per Week – Term Time Only
SALARY: GRADE 2 - £18,198 X 14.77%
START DATE: As soon as possible
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint one temporary supervisory assistant to maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime period. Part of the duties will be to monitor food intake in order to administer medication for a pupil.
Candidates will need to have:
• a committed, flexible and reliable approach
• an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with children and adults
• a high regard for the safety of self and others, especially the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:
• a hardworking, committed and friendly staff team
• an opportunity to work in a community school
• supportive governing body
• a commitment to your professional development
• a supportive senior leadership team
The closing date for this post is Friday 21st January 2022 at 12:00 noon.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th January 2022.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
Protecting children and adults at risk is a core responsibility of all staff appointed to the Council. In addition to this safeguarding responsibility.
Council and School values diversity in its workforce. We are committed to ensuring that no unlawful discrimination occurs in the recruitment and selection process on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender, including those with non-binary identities, religion or belief or pregnancy and maternity. We offer a number of staff networks for employees including the Allies Network, a Disability and Carers Network and Perthyn our LGBTQ+ Network.
An application submitted for this post in Welsh will not be treated less favorably than an application made in English.
Coedylan Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.