Part-time (0.5) Mainscale Teacher - Catch Up and Cover
To start January 2021 (or as soon as possible)
Fixed term until 31st August 2021
St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join the team at St Anthony’s VC Academy (Dane Park Road, Hull) from January 2021. This is a fixed term position for two terms.
In the role of St Anthony’s catch up teacher, you will provide high quality teaching and learning and support excellent progress for all pupils. You will provide a combination of interventions and class cover for class teachers to run interventions, assuming full responsibility of Class Teacher for a class should the need arise.
• Successfully use assessment for learning to drive forward learning and pupil progress;
• Have a good understanding of the curriculum;
• Be passionate about how ICT impacts upon teaching and learning across the curriculum;
• Live out our core mission in all aspects of your practise, making a positive contribution to the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Encourage our children to achieve their potential;
• Be committed to achieving outstanding teaching and learning;
• Work well as part of our successful whole school team and Trust team;
• Have high expectations of behaviour;
• Recognise that parents, parish and parish partners all have an important role in our children achieving success.
• A kind and caring ethos with high expectations;
• Support in your role through our mentoring and coaching programmes;
• Pupils who are motivated, friendly and excited by their learning;
• A committed, cohesive, enthusiastic and supportive trust team.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified and experienced teachers. An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from eTeach.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 10th December 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 11th December 2020
Interviews week commencing: 14th December 2020
Start date: 4th January 2021 (or as soon as possible)
Applicants must support the Catholic ethos of our school.
St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.