The School is seeking a highly organised administrator, with excellent IT and communication skills and an ability to work under pressure.
Experience of working in a Maintenance environment would be desirable but not essential.
• High level of organisational and administrative competency and high computer literacy;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; ability to maintain close and harmonious relations with work
colleagues at all levels;
• Successful and effective customer relations, communication and customer care skills;
• Good oral skills and a sound command of written English;
• Be a pro-active person of integrity, drive, energy and stamina;
• Be capable of showing initiative including the ability to think ahead and work flexibly without constant
direction to deliver his/her outputs;
• Possess good team-working skills;
• Be responsive to advice and guidance;
• Be well-groomed, of smart personal and professional appearance.
Education and Qualifications:
English and Math’s GCSE essential. Some experience of administration is essential. You should be a very
competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel and have good keyboard and ICT skills.
Some appreciation and awareness of a Estates environment would be a distinct advantage.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be expected to:
• To promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young persons for whom they are responsible or
come into contact with;
• To be supportive of and committed to the School’s policies on Safeguarding;
• To be supportive of the School’s policies on Equal Opportunities;
• To be mindful of their personal responsibilities relating to Safety, Health and the Environment;
• To be mindful of the need to treat all sensitive information relating to pupils, fellow employees and the
business of the School as confidential;
• To be accepting of the need to follow all other School policies and procedures as appropriate and relevant to
Hours: 8am - 4pm (all year round), 37.5 hours per week
How to apply for this role:
Candidates should download the Application Form from the School website.
Further information, including how to apply, can be found in the Maintenance Administrator Vacancy Information Pack
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 8 March 2021
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 8 March 2021
Badminton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.