Trust Management Accountant - September 2020 - Annual salary: £33,000 - £35,000 depending on experience - Immediate Interviews
This Trust is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join the finance department to act as a management accountant for its secondary school.
The role is key to the financial oversight of the school and includes completion of monthly management accounts and key reconciliations.
Experience as a school business manager or similar in another school, either an academy or the maintained sector, are particularly welcome however those with strong accounting qualifications/experience will also be considered.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to use the finance and other software systems accurately
• Have the ability to prioritise their own workload effectively
• Have the ability to use their own initiative and deliver excellent customer service
• Ensure confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Have strong written and numerical skills
• Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have a proactive approach
• Have a professional approach at all times
• Promote and safeguard the welfare of children at the School
• Be aware of and adhere to all school policies
Experience of accounting systems including Sage and ParentPay is highly desirable but if necessary training can be provided.
For more information and an immediate introduction please contact Alison Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org