The Mead Educational Trust (TMET) is a growing partnership of 10 primary and secondary schools situated in Leicester, the East Midlands. The Trust draws its educational standards from our family of schools, each of which bring excellence and expertise to the Trust. TMET provides its family of school’s access to a first-class education network and its staff with an employer providing high quality professional development. We are committed to ensuring each academy enables every pupil to achieve the very best. We believe that together we make a positive difference.
We have an exciting support opportunity within the Trusts' central finance team. The Trust is seeking to appoint a highly effective and experienced management accountant to join us to support the secondary schools within the trust.
The successful candidate will be able to liaise with key stakeholders to set budgets, manage expenditure and monitor accounts. The successful candidate will be working alongside the principals, business managers, and central executive team to ensure the trust is financially secure and managing processes effectively.
You will be joining a supportive, committed and passionate team who work incredibly hard to ensure that all of our students achieve their very best.
We wish to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in managing accounts and budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that inspire and motivate.
- A passion for making positive change to student’s lives.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A unique exciting career opportunity to be part of a growing Trust which is committed to staff development and career progression.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting new development in finance management within the trust, supported by a dedicated trust leadership team.
- Development opportunities to work both within Trust and with other partners.
Closing date: Friday 30th October 2020
Interviews: Held remotely on Friday 6th November 2020
The Mead Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.