We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Officer to join Coventry College to manage and implement marketing campaigns, in support of the College’s acquisitions, growth and retention objectives.
As a Marketing Campaign Officer, you should:
• Hold a Marketing, Communications or Business degree, or equivalent
• Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
• Evidence continuing professional development
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Marketing experience
• Experience of working with design agencies and printers
• Proven experience in devising and developing marketing collateral
• Experience of managing marketing campaigns, including marketing professional development, conferences and/or training products
As a Marketing Campaign Officer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.