Tudor Grange Samworth Academy are seeking a teacher of maths
Are you interested in being part of Mastery approach to teaching in KS3?
Would you like to be part of a team that will create success and rapid improvements using a mastery approach to mathematics?
Building on the Mastery model adopted within our Primary Phase we now wish to recruit potential candidates that will shape mastery across KS3. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious practitioner to grow alongside our rapidly improving mathematics team. The successful candidate will be part of a programme to develop and sustain rapid improvement within KS3, specifically working alongside the department lead to deliver a mastery approach to teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual with the ability to lead on key strategic areas as we build on our progress so far. To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be committed to developing your own classroom practice and have the opportunity to support other practitioners
• Be passionate about improving the life chances of learners
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have some knowledge and background in teaching Mastery either at KS2/KS3.
In return we are able to offer you:
• Opportunities for further professional development developing a mastery approach to teaching and learning
• A full CPD programme bespoke to your development needs
• The opportunities to work with other successful departments across the trust
• The environment to reflect and be develop professionally
• The opportunity to work with our outstanding students
If you have strong inter-personal skills, are ambitious for yourself and your students and have the ability to inspire and lead others, we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you.
A recruitment and retention incentive is available for a suitable candidate. This is a £1,000 payment at the end of the first and second years of employment with the Academy
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Fletcher-Warrington
If you feel you could make a contribution in this post then we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you.
Tudor Grange Samworth Academy, A Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.