Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational, well qualified, and highly motivated Mathematics teacher to join our strong, forward-thinking, successful team. You will work in a supportive and enthusiastic department that inspires both learners and colleagues to reach their full potential. There will be the opportunity to shape and innovate our learners’ experience as we evaluate and refine our practice in readiness for the new curriculum. This is a welcoming and thriving environment which will mentor and encourage you to continue to flourish in this noble and rewarding profession.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• are passionate about mathematics and are able to enthuse, engage and motivate learners
• deliver creative and engaging lessons which challenge and inspire learners
• are reflective practitioners, always willing to refine and improve their practice, with the highest expectations of themselves and those around them
• are strong team players who are collaborative with first-class interpersonal skills; approachable on both a professional and personal level
• are resilient and driven to ensure that every learner reaches their potential.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement:
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Islwyn High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Islwyn High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.