The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated and inspirational part time teacher of Mathematics who is committed to raising the achievements of our students. You will be joining a strong specialist team with a track record of success and a passion for teaching mathematics. You will teach in designated Maths teaching rooms with outstanding teaching resources. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
The closing date for applications is 10th June 2019 at 9am.
Salary: Main Scale M1-M3 (Inner London Allowance)
£11,865 - £13,006
Hours: Part time 0.4 (equivalent to two days per week)
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence on 1st September 2019
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS