Do you want to make a profound positive difference?
Have you got what it takes?
If so, join our outstanding team at Babington Academy for a career without limits.
This is a very exciting time to join Babington Academy. We are part of the Leicester City expansion plan therefore we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics who is ambitious, passionate and committed to join our team to make a profound positive difference to our school community. A TLR2a is available for the right candidate to take on the responsibility of numeracy across the curriculum. NQTs to start before the summer if they wish.
Proud to be Babington
• That every day you'll get the opportunity to inspire young people and use your skills to give something back. Our students are amazing… that’s a promise!
• To support you to grow professionally and personally by providing excellent professional development within our supportive community where staff debate teaching and learning. In addition to our Academy based CPD programme, staff can also opt in to Trust led professional development including our bespoke Aspiring Leaders course, ‘Good to outstanding programme’ and shadowing/visits/secondment opportunities
• Excellent opportunities for rapid promotion, at whatever point you are at in your career, and support this in the following ways:
• Our NQT programme is particularly strong
• We encourage, and support staff, to apply for externally accredited courses offering places on the following courses; NPQH, NPQSL, NPQML, HLTA
• We currently have 8 Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs). Will you be our 9th SLE?
• that working in our calm, child-centred, supportive and well-resourced environment will ensure you thrive!
• That you, like all of us, will be proud to be Babington
If you are ambitious, passionate and want to make a profound positive difference as part of our outstanding team, we would love to hear from you.
• Do YOU want to make a profound positive difference?
• Have YOU got what it takes?
• Would YOU like to be part of something special?
If you can answer yes to the questions above and would like to visit us, please telephone Christine Burton, Principal’s PA on 0116-2221616 ext 141. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.