Job Title: Maths & English Teacher/Tutor
School: Fleet Tutors
Location: Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Nationwide
Salary: From £24 p.h
Fleet Education Services is looking for talented, enthusiastic and empathetic individuals to tutor on a one-to-one basis across a range on clients from Private, Local Authorities and Schools.
Tutors will enjoy the benefits of working with a leading education service provider whilst retaining the autonomy of being self-employed. Established in 1977, Fleet Tutors is the longest standing and largest tutoring organisation with a reputation of excellence.
What we can offer you:
• Flexibility; keep control of your time and only work the hours and times you choose.
• Variety; Primary through to University, students have a range of needs from exam prep, home schooling, SEN, medical needs to exclusion and challenging behaviour.
• Support; we have a dedicated team that will match you appropriately and keep in touch every step of the way.
• Enjoyment; ability to use your skills and style whilst fully being part of the student journey.
• Excellent Rate of Pay!
Don’t take our word for it: visit our website at fleet tutors.
What you need:
• Excellent subject knowledge (min of degree level in your chosen subject)
• Passion for the subject
• Belief that all children deserve a good education
• Teaching experience – either in a classroom or on a one-to-one basis
• Engaging and inspiring whilst being diligent, organised and reliable
• Must have the right to work and live in the UK
Fleet Tutors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure along with other relevant employment checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.