Church Hill Middle School RSA Academy
Job Title: KS2/3 Maths Leader
Salary: Main Scale + TLR2
Start Date: September 2021
We wish to appoint an excellent teacher with a specialism in Maths to lead the subject from 1st September 2021. We are happy to support the development of a colleague who only has KS2 or KS3 experience to date.
We are looking for an exceptional professional who:
• Is pro-active and will lead ‘from the front’
• Is committed to making a difference to the outcomes for all our children
• has a proven record of raising standards in Maths and accelerating progress for all groups of children where ever their starting points
• Is creative and able to motivate and inspire both adults and children to succeed and achieve the best they can
• Has positive and effective classroom management strategies
• Is committed to leading a team and working as part of a team
• Will go the extra-mile for our children and families
• is committed to sharing best practice across the Trust
We will offer you:
• A friendly small but growing middle school (NOR: 350)
• A conventional primary curriculum model in Y5/6 and specialist subject delivery.
• Children who are excited to learn
• Outstanding leadership development with opportunities for future growth
• Unique professional development opportunities afforded by being part of a unique multi-academy Trust which serves pupils from 3-19
• A school that is ‘Good’ (Ofsted 2019) and continuing to grow in confidence
• A vibrant learning community centred around Christian values and high expectations
• A team committed to ‘going the extra mile’ for our children
Please see job description attached for further information.
Abbeywood First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.