A Secondary Maths Teacher is required for January 2020 in a British International School in Saudi Arabia, which has just built its brand new, state of the art campus, after celebrating its 40th year last year. With a huge swimming pool, race tracks, music and dance studios and large enhancement areas for students, the motivation and excitement, continues throughout the school.
It first began as a small primary school back in 1977 but now, caters for students aged 3-18, with its added sixth form. The school wont expand much more, as their family community based ethos stays strong and is a big focus. With no more than 22 in each class in the prep school, 3 forms in each year group, the capacity of the students in the school will stop at 1200, with its current number being 850.
With this in mind, the support is a hugely important factor of the school, for both staff and students, both socially and during school hours. With a concentration on extra curricular activities as well, the staff and students are hugely involved, making the family community across the school, even stronger.
The school is situated in the beautiful city of Al-Khobar, with its stunning corniche, a large waterfront area, which holds a sea park, cafes and playgrounds. The city offers endless amounts of attractions such as the stunning panoramic views from the Water Tower, malls filled with designer and the UKs high street shops, beaches, rugby clubs and much more.
With Bahrain a stones throw away, teachers also often travel there regularly, to take advantage and enjoy the lifestyle of another exciting and vibrant middle eastern country – buzzing nightlife, brunches, beautiful mosques and museums, waterparks and so much more – something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Tax free salary, dependent on number of years of relevant experience, as follows:
0 - 5 years M1 102,680 SAR
6 – 7 years M2 110,800 SAR
8 – 9 years M3 119,710 SAR
10 years + M4 128,918 SAR
In addition to the basic scale an annual overseas allowance is payable as follows:-
Single Status Teacher – 50,000 SAR.
Married Status Teacher - 40,000 SAR.
Married Teaching Couple – 40,000 SAR each.
• Stunning, fully furnished, rent free accommodation, best described like a 5 star hotel, with a swimming pool, gymnasium and spa for you to use at your own leisure. The accommodation is regularly cleaned with bedding changed
• Full cover Medical insurance
• Initial flights and annual flight allowance, based on point of origin
• Reimbursement of cost of transporting up to 150kg for a single teacher, 300 kg for a sponsored family
• Free education for 2 children and 50% contribution to school fees for a third child
• An optional loan of 5000 SAR cash per employee is offered, payable upon arrival, repayable from the first two months’ salary
• Teachers are entitled to an interest-free car loan of up to 40,000 SAR, repayable over the duration of the contract
• Qualified Teacher Status, obtained or approved by the UK
• Degree in Maths
• At least 1 years experience teaching KS3-KS5 Maths, in a school following the National Curriculum for England, or strong NQTs will be considered, as the school are BSO accredited, so can pay for and provide the NQT year, that is then valid back in the UK.
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle on +44 (0) 1276 674 204 or email email@example.com