Required for our Newtown campus, a full-time Teacher of Maths.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher for our Newtown campus; someone with high expectations, a love of the subject, able to inspire, laugh and enjoy the challenges of the role.
You will join a vastly improving department which features strong teaching and a drive to improve standards for all students.
You will need to be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support students and want to continually develop the team. You will demonstrate high standards of delivery in a consistent manner, be committed to improving achievement across all key stages and will be able to inspire both staff and students. You will be passionate about Maths, well-motivated, dynamic and able to engage young people. Enthusiasm, a winning personality, and an imaginative approach to the delivery of the curriculum area and attention to detail are essential.
- An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
Do you have?
- Outstanding classroom practice?
- A track record of raising attainment?
- A creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning?
- The knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students?
- Experience in developing partnerships with the community and external organisations
- Expertise in using technology to enhance teaching and learning?
Working at Newtown High School will also mean you will be working in one of the most beautiful unspoilt landscapes in Britain. It is the ideal place to achieve the perfect work/life balance. Please see the attached information pack for more information on the school, area and position.
Newtown High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.