Come and join our Maths Department.
We seek to appoint a teacher who will relish working with our Maths department. We are heavily oversubscribed in both our primary and high schools and Ofsted graded both Outstanding in every category in 2015. We began our Sixth Form provision in September 2018.
The successful candidate will have the enviable opportunity to help shape, lead and develop Maths across our 4-19 College, and to develop the College as a whole.
The position would suit someone:
- an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge
- who may be thinking about retiring
We need someone who:
- is a specialist teacher who can teach preferably to A-level and is passionate about developing it.
- has the ability of teaching Further Maths as an advantage
- may have an interest and desire to teach Primary pupils
You will be joining a keen, enthusiastic and developing team. Their commitment to providing the highest quality Maths experience for all is without question and we need someone who will only help to make this better.
If you want to become part of our team and would like further information, please see our website and then apply as soon as possible by:
- CES application form
- with the names of two referees and
- a supporting letter that includes the detail requested in the letter to prospective candidates