NQT/QTS Teacher – Special School. Mainly Maths. Teaching Entry Level Certificate 1-3 and some elements of Level 1. Outstanding classroom practitioner. Primary trained potentially an advantage. Starting Jan 2020 or as soon as available.
Salary Main Scale + SEN
• Aspiring to be a world class centre of excellence
• Ambitious for every individual
• Passionate that all students maximise their independence, autonomy and employability
• Committed to growth, collaboration and innovation to secure an outstanding future
• A small community THINKING BIG
Carwarden House Community School (Academy) is a dynamic and thriving specialist provision providing outstanding learning opportunities for up to 139 students with a complex range of learning and additional needs (LAN): 11 – 19yrs.
• Committed to making a positive difference to the life chances of young people
• Seeking exciting new challenges and opportunities in your career
• Always positive in your outlook and solution focussed
• Ambitious to develop new skills and confident you can make a significant contribution to the life of an amazing school
• Enthusiastic to be part of a well-established and highly supportive team
• Looking to make work fun for yourself and others
Closing date: Thursday 24th October 2019 (noon)
Interviews – Friday 8th November 2019
Carwarden House expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Carwarden House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.