We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Maths Teacher or NQT to teach across the age and ability range. We would also consider applications from strong unqualified teachers.
We are a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and now on our journey to outstanding.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and further information on the school and the position is available in the Candidate Pack.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 14th October 2020
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply
Kings International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicant will be required to undertake a disclosure check by the Disclosure and Baring Service at an enhanced level for this post.