DO YOU WANT A FLEXIBLE, FINANCIALLY REWARDING CAREER? BECOME A KUMON FRANCHISEE AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS, BUT WITH THE SUPPORT AND BACKING OF A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY.
We are looking for ambitious, dynamic and motivated people to open up a tuition centre in Lambeth
We will provide you with all the relevant training, whether its marketing, business compliance, materials or communication. We will help identify the locations with most potential, the venues with the best facilities and we will help promote your centre!
Kumon is the UK's largest supplementary education provider, offering individualised maths and English programmes to help any child of any ability to progress and reach their potential. It is a worksheet based study programme where the focus is on independent learning rather than 'teaching.'
The ideal candidate has:
- a passion for education
- educated to degree standard
- a driving licence
- right to work in the UK
What we offer:
- a work-life balance that you control- you decide your own schedule
- an established business model with over 630 centres in the UK
- materials, marketing and business compliance training prior to opening
- international brand recognition and access to developed materials
- designated area manager- helping you with operations, setup and enquiry handling
- assistance in finding a venue and pre opening marketing. Financial support of up to £25,000 given for high potential locations, subject to criteria
- continued development through regular face to face and online training sessions.
What happens next?
Complete the application form and a specialist will be in touch to organise an online information session to give you an overview of the opportunity.
Shortlisting and assessments are ongoing so don't miss out, apply now!
Kumon Europe and Africa Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.