South Marston C of E Primary School based in Swindon is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible lunchtime assistant for a term-time permanent position. The successful candidate will be a friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week 12pm – 1pm
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- An enthusiastic group of governors, Diocesan Board of Trustees, Principal and teachers who all passionately believe this is an amazing opportunity to build an effective learning environment firmly based on Christian values;
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to use your ideas and talents to have a positive impact, not only on each and every child and family, but also on the wider life of the school and local community.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Staff wellbeing scheme
You will be responsible for supervising, assisting, cleaning multiple lunch sittings over the school lunchtime period and supervising play sessions and engaging with our young community.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website, or calling the school office
Application Closing Date: 26th September 2021 23:59
Shortlisting Date: Week beginning 27th September 2021
Interview date: Week beginning 4th October 2021 To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure, satisfactory references and proof of the right to work in the UK. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.