Medical Support Assistant
We are seeking a Medical Support Assistant to join our staff team to help support a Reception pupil with Diabetes. 30 hours per week, term-time only, to start in September 2020 until December 2020.
BG3. This gives an actual starting salary of £12,258 p/a
Hannah More is a unique school at the heart of the community in central Bristol. Our welcoming school has excellent community relations and a positive and committed staff team. We require an enthusiastic, committed and inspiring person to join our dynamic and supportive team to work with some of our most vulnerable learners.
We wish to appoint a MSA who:
- has a passion for working with children with additional needs.
- is resilient and can pick themselves up when things don’t go to plan.
- works well as part of a team.
Experience of diabetes or the ability to speak Somali would be highly advantageous. Please make any relevant experience and training in this area clear on your application.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an inner-city school which is at the heart of its community
- Support and high-quality professional development opportunities
- A hard working, committed and supportive staff team
- A lively and stimulating working environment
Hannah More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. It expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and must have two fully supportive references.
Please look at our website to find out more about us, in particular for more information about the school’s ethos, values, vision and the school's behaviour strategy.
Closing date for applications- 13th July
Interviews- July 17th
Hannah More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and must have two fully supportive references.