£30,269 - £32,114 (depending on skills and experience)
Reporting to the IT Services Manager you will be a key technical resource within the IT team. Working with within a close-knit IT Services team you will be responsible for developing and supporting the 365 Microsoft infrastructure.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365
- Commercial recognised technical accreditation (e.g. MCSE – MCITP)
- Scripting PowerShell experience
- Ability to administrate SQL
A good understanding of Backup, Anti-Virus, IT Security and IT Housekeeping is also required.
Closing Date: 04 January 2021
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution Pension Scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 24 days (rising to 27 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.