We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Midday Supervisor, to work as part of our team in our oversubscribed infant school in Reigate, Surrey. You will be supporting the social, emotional and physical development of all children, including those with special educational needs. We are committed to all our children achieving their full potential across the expanding range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit an individual who will contribute to this ethos and be proactive in moving our school forward.
The successful candidate will:
• have good interpersonal skills
• enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative
• be committed to providing children with high quality and enjoyable lunchtime experience
• have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility
• know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment
In addition you will:
• have lots of energy and patience
• demonstrate good communication skills
• have a positive, hardworking attitude
• be able to work effectively within a committed team
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
We can offer:
• confident, well-behaved children who love their lunchtimes
• an enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff team
• knowledgeable and proactive Governors
• positive and supportive parents
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 1.5 hours p/d, 7.5 hours p/w (term time only)
Salary: £17,457 FTE - £3,048 Pro Rata
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021 at 9am
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check at an enhanced level .
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.