Midday Play Facilitator (MPF) – September 2019
Due to our desire to give our children the best lunchtime experiences, we are expanding our lunchtime supervisors team here at Heather Ridge Infant School on Heatherside, Camberley.
We are looking to recruit two enthusiastic, fun and flexible assistants, to join our cheerful and creative lunchtime team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for people who:
• Are friendly and approachable.
• Enjoy working with and supporting children.
• Can be flexible and creative.
• Encourage good and healthy eating habits.
• Facilitate games and encourage participation.
• Are able to use their initiative.
• Excellent communication skills with both children and adults.
• A commitment to the happiness, wellbeing and self esteem of everyone in our school community.
• Has a positive and ‘can-do’ disposition.
• Working as a team player.
• Reporting to Senior Midday Supervisor.
• Creating and maintaining a safe play environment for the children.
• Encouraging children to be independent through the lunchtime sessions.
• Engaging with all of the school community.
• Able to promote good behaviour.
• Able to administer First Aid as necessary.
What we offer:
• Term time only hours.
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Competitive Surrey Pay salary.
• Pension Scheme.
• Free access to Employee Assistance Programme.
Hours of work and salary:
Monday to Friday inclusive, 12 noon – 1.05pm. Total Hours: 5.4 hours per week.
Salary is Surrey Pay Grade 1/2, Full Time Equivalent: £16,894 (Which equates to £9.07 per hour).
Closing date for applications is: Friday 20th September 2019.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th September.
Start date will be as soon as possible, depending on Notice Period required.
Heather Ridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS and completion of a Disqualification by Association Declaration Form.
Heather Ridge Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.